Have a passion for fitness? Start your fitness career with PUMPS!
Seeking Health Club Managers
Full-Time & Part-Time
PUMPS – Real Fitness for Women is a full size fitness facility just for women and we are growing out of control!
We are now interviewing for the following position:
Managers (full & part time)
Management responsibilities include (but by no means limited to) the following:
•Assisting membership consultants with all aspects of membership sales and retention and providing customer service in a manner in which human beings are unaccustomed to.
•Supervision of all support staff and performing a myriad of tasks and special projects.
•Working closely with our Fitness Consultants, Personal Trainers and support staff and ensuring all aspects of our Pro Fitness Program and small group training program are working as efficiently as possible.
•Assisting the General Manager with all the duties associated with running the day to day operations of the club.
Must possess the following attributes:
•An outgoing, friendly, vivacious and enthusiastic demeanor
•A mature and professional manner and appearance
•Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to learn new systems in a timely manner
•Must have above average computer skills (not excellent, just “above average”)
•Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy being a team player
•Must enjoy working with women of all ages and have a passion for fitness
•Must have the ability to smile and be nauseatingly happy forever
•Have the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends
Must have the following qualifications:
•Must have supervisory or health club experience
•Must have general knowledge of fitness or preferably a fitness certification
•Degree in either business, fitness or related study is preferred
•Must have current CPR or willing to certify
•Must have solid references
PUMPS offers the following compensation:
•Competitive salary commensurate with experience
•Health insurance, paid vacation and additional revenue opportunities for those that average over 35 hours per week
•Tremendous growth potential within new club development
•The opportunity to work with some great people who are really full of themselves (semi — just kidding)
If you are the type of individual who is passionate about women’s fitness and want to grow with a progressive company, then we may have a match made in fitness heaven.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted. Qualified applicants will be contacted via e mail.
Fitness Consultants and/or Personal Trainers Needed!
Full-Time, Part-Time, & Commission
PUMPS Real Fitness for Women located in Woburn MA is searching for a part time Fitness Consultant and/or part time personal trainer (dual position) for our Pro-Fitness Program (ProFitnessProgram.com).
The program is what the name states; clubs using this program are about professional fitness or pro-fitness; meaning pro-education, pro-results and pro-service. Facilities that offer this program no longer concentrate on simply selling memberships and showcasing the facility, but focus on getting their members results!
This dual position will involve performing the responsibilities of the Fitness Consultant (outlined below) and those of a personal trainer. The position of Fitness Consultant has proven to be the HIGHEST PAID POSITION in clubs that offer this program.
Fitness Consultants: Part time and/or Full time
About the Fitness Consultant’s Position:
The Fitness Consultant is the nucleus of the entire program as the position links the Membership Department and Personal Training Department together. Under this system, the Fitness Consultant is as much sales oriented as fitness oriented. Every member that joins our facility is automatically enrolled in the Pro-Fitness Program, therefore is assigned to meet with a Fitness Consultant. Fitness Consultants are not required to be certified trainers. They must know the basics of fitness believe in the benefits of fitness and have the ability to convey the benefits to our members.
Fitness Consultant’s Responsibilities:
- To conduct 60 minute Fitness Consultations utilizing the protocol of the Pro-Fitness Program.
- To recommend solutions to clients (based on assessment results) and sell personal training packages when called for.
- To assist Personal Trainers in renewing personal training packages.
- To ensure all administrative duties are performed in a timely and accurate manner utilizing the protocol of the Pro-Fitness Program software system.
- To ensure that the Personal Training Department delivers excellent customer service, exceeding the expectations of our members.
Must possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- An outgoing, friendly, vivacious and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with people of all ages.
- Must have strong sales and organizational skills as it is the basis of the entire position.
- Must have a background in fitness and preferably a fitness certification.
- Must be a team player as all departments must work in sync.
- Must be detail oriented as the position requires a great deal of administrative work.
- Must possess basic understanding of computers and be able to learn the Pro-Fitness Program software in a reasonable amount of time.
- We will teach the skills and the system so we are seeking to attract individuals who are open to learning and possess high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Must be able to work some mornings, some evenings and one weekend shift.
- Must have solid references.
PUMPS Fitness offers the following compensation:
- There is a guaranteed fee paid per consultation along with an aggressive commission structure. There are numerous ways for commissions to be earned which will be detailed to qualified applicants. Very high earning potential.
- This position is ideal for individuals that are confident and excited about a higher earning potential with a performance based pay structure (as compared to lower earning potential with a “guaranteed pay” not based on performance).
- Health insurance, paid vacation and additional revenue opportunities for those that average over 35 hours per week.
- Tremendous growth potential within new club development.
- The opportunity to work with some great people who are really full of themselves (semi — just kidding).
Personal Trainers (full time & part time) Personal Trainer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing safe, effective and inspiring programs as prescribed via the clubs Pro Fitness Program.
- Building one’s personal training clientele from very strong club referral program as well as from your own drive, energy, spunk and ambition.
- Providing personal training demonstrations and members assistance sessions to clients per protocol of the Pro Fitness Program.
- Ensuring all administrative duties per protocol of the Pro Fitness Program are completed in a timely manner.
If you are the type of individual who is passionate about fitness and want to grow with a progressive company, then we may have a match made in fitness heaven. Please forward your resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted. Qualified applicants will be contacted via e mail.
Seeking Housekeeping Help
Part-Time – 3 Hour Shifts
- Must have own transportation
Must be able bodied to reach, do minor lifting, typically cleaning motions
Free Pumps membership plus compensation
- Email our GM with your resume (Tizitam@pumpsfit.com) or paste your resume into the contact form below.
Get Your 7 Day FREE Pass
PUMPS Real Fitness
Mon: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Tue: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Wed: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Thu: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm