Small Group Training has quickly become one of the hottest trends in the fitness industry. Since we consider ourselves a “trendy bunch” here at Pumps, we decided to design and implement our own small group training program.
Benefits of Small Group Training
Some of the benefits associated with Pumps Small Group Training:
- Cost: If one-on-one personal training packages are just a bit of a stretch for your budget, small group training provides a more affordable alternative.
- Education: group members get the privilege of learning multiple kick-butt exercises per class under the guidance of a highly qualified and knowledgeable instructor
- Participants have been proven to exercise more regularly when they are part of a group.
- Being part of a group with a common goal can combat isolation, increase optimism about personal change, and enhance motivation.
- Not only is there a schedule to adhere to, but participants end up feeling that their fellow participants expect them to attend. They are more likely, then, to show up even when they may be feeling tired or stressed (what adult isn’t).
- Participants are more inclined to stay focused by following the progressive programming set forth by the trainer.
- It is fun! Believe it or not, doing the right exercise program with other women can definitely be fun.
- Results. When you stick with a well-constructed program, you will get results!
We guarantee is that you will always receive professional instruction, accountability and results!
General Program Details (because someone has to ‘sweat’ the details)
- Programs run continuously & participants can join at any time being billed monthly
- All sessions are taught by qualified, certified personal trainers only
- The schedule contains both Small Group Training and Team Training sessions
- Small Group Training (SGT) Sessions are limited to 4 people
- Team Training (TT) sessions max out at 10 people
- Clients can choose from a variety of packages, either monthly (no commit), 6 months, or 12 months
- Clients can choose between a package with both Small Group sessions & unlimited Team Training or a package restricted to Team Training only
- Missed SGT sessions must be made up before their next billing cycle
- Participants may choose between programs that meet once, twice or three times per week
- Each training session is 50 minutes in duration
- Classes are subject to change due to instructor availability and participation
- Don’t see a session that works for your schedule? Members may request their own groups with a desirable day and time and we will do our best to accommodate the group
See front desk for specific details, pricing options and program availability.
“Pumps takes pride in staying up to date with the fitness industry and that includes our small groups. Below is a sampling of our most popular sessions currently running but don’t be afraid to stop at the desk or call the club for the most up to date schedule.”
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING BOOTCAMP
(Mondays at 5:30pm with Tiz)
Functional training approach enables you to move better, challenge yourself and increase functional capacity to live a more fulfilling life. Functional training uses foundational movements and progressions utilizing TRX Suspension Trainer, Rip Trainer, Synergy 360, Kettlebells, Medicine ball, Sandbags, Heavy ropes, Dumbbell and Barbell and many more. Functional training movement based training allows you to move better and so you can feel better.
(Mondays at 6:30pm with Katey)
This boxing based program provides the “striking” women of Pumps the opportunity to do some “striking” of their own. Long before the days of Rocky & Adrian, boxing training techniques were used as a means of improving ones physical conditioning. This boxing conditioning program begins with a 10 minute dynamic warm up, followed by several rounds on the heavy bag and ends with 10 minutes of abdominal work. Learn correct striking form and how to put punching combinations together. Heavy bags, focus mitts, kicks, knees and elbows may also be used. Not only is this an incredible sculpting and cardio program, it gives participants a 50 minute “pass” to acting un-lady like.
(Wednesdays at 6:30pm with Amanda)
The “mother of all boot camps” will contain stations such as monkey bars, cables, rebounders, heavy bags, kettle bells and battle ropes which will provide a variety of challenges guaranteed to burn calories and build strength and stamina. Life Fitness pioneered the Synrgy360 concept to provide inspirational fitness experiences to an increasingly diverse audience of exercisers. This customizable, multi-purpose apparatus unit has been selected (and handsomely paid for) by Pumps to ensure optimal boot camp style training for our women’s only clientele. This revolutionary unit provides limitless opportunities to train harder, more efficiently, and meet other women who are also crazy enough to partake.
No Rules Bootcamp
(Saturdays at 8:00am with Jillian)
Not one workout will be the same. One day we could work on your endurance through cardio circuits, the next week maybe we touch upon your strength and lift some weights! Every workout will be challenging as we work with different equipment such as dumbbells, kettle bells, battle ropes, slam balls, TRX, body weight movements, and SO MUCH MORE! It’s all about keeping your workouts creative and keeping your body guessing right? We will perfect your technique with your lifts and get your heart rate up in order to get that heart and blood pumping. This boot camp will make you want you to jump out of bed Saturday morning not knowing what your workout will be, but excited to do it. I want to keep you, your body, and your mind guessing. Come start off your weekends the strong way with myself and a motivating, fun group of hardworking women!.
Book your Schedule now!
Don’t see a session that works for your schedule? Members may set up their own groups and programs (8 participants max) with a desirable day and time and we will do our best to accommodate the group.
Get Your 7 Day FREE Pass
PUMPS Real Fitness
Mon: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Tue: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Wed: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Thu: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm